In accordance with the Church of England Safeguarding Policy, St Peter's is committed to:
- promoting a safer environment and culture
- safely recruiting and supporting all those with any responsibility related to children, young people and vulnerable adults within the church
- responding promptly to every safeguarding concern or allegation
- caring pastorally for victims/survivors of abuse and other affected persons
- caring pastorally for those who are the subject of concerns or allegations of abuse and other affected persons
- responding to those who may pose a present risk to others.
Our full policy adopted by the Parochial Church Council on 13th March 2019 can be downloaded using the button below.
Our Safeguarding Officers are:
Emails will be treated in confidence.